Green tea has plenty of antioxidants and nutrient qualities. Taken in early morning instead of your usual cup of coffee, it is unbelievable beneficial. Health conscious women make it a habit to go to fitness centre or woman gym every day to keep their bodies healthy and strong. It is a great habit and one can find all types of equipment and incentive to keep one riveted to the goal of keeping good health in fitness centre Malaysia. However, if along with regular exercise one starts the habit of drinking a cup of green tea every day it will have excellent effect on health and keep one looking young for a long time.
There are several benefits in drinking green tea:
1) Green tea has many types of bioactive compounds. Green tea has many types of compounds which have great nutrients and are bioactive as well.
2) Green tea improves functions of the brain: Green tea not only contains caffeine but it also has L-theanine and amino acid, both are known to improve the function of the brain. Green tea also improves energy level as compared to any other beverage.
3) Green Tea has fat burning Qualities. The fat burning qualities of green tea are phenomenal and well known. Ingredients in green tea help the individual to use fatty acids as a source of energy, thus improving physical stamina and performance.
4) Green Tea reduces the risk of cancer: It is a well known fact that green tea reduces risk of cancer because it has some powerful antioxidants, which lower the risk of getting many types of cancer.
5) Green Tea is known to prevent old age diseases: Some studies have proved that drinking green tea protects brain and lessen the risk of getting old age diseases like Parkinson and Alzheimer. Both these diseases are neurodegenerative where neurons network is destroyed or weakened. The ingredients in green tea protect the neuron system.