“Breast cancer is the most common cancer affecting 2.5 million American women. It is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in women after lung cancer,” as per the American Cancer Society.
With the growing number of breast cancer cases, there has been a situation of fear amidst the women, especially those who are in their in 30’s and 40’s. To reduce this doubt of fear, it is important to take good care of the health as that can help in keeping the risk of future breast cancer away.
According to the research conducted by the expert doctors, by doing exercise prevention of the breast cancer can be easily done. With the exercise, one can build endurance & strength which helps in fighting with the cancer.
With simple walking and normal exercises, the chances of breast cancer get reduced by around 20%. Also, if in case a woman suffers from breast cancer, then her body can comparatively fight better with the infections & virus, as compared to the body of the woman, who does not do regular exercise. Also, with regular exercise the woman can handle breast cancer treatment in much positive manner.
What should be done?
• Women must include regular exercise in the routine life. By taking merely 45-60 minutes of walk is also sufficient to fight with the risk of breast cancer.
• You can join women fitness center and take care of your fitness under the guidance of experts. There are several gyms for women, which offer various programs to fight with various health issues. By joining such program, one can get great benefits.
• You can join aerobic classes at fitness center nearby your place. By doing aerobics, you can also have fun and take care of your health.
Here are some more tips to fight with the risk of cancer:
• Reduce fatigue and improve energy levels
• Manage stress, anxiety, low mood or depression
• Improve bone health
• Improve heart health
• Build muscle strength, relieve pain and improve range of movement
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Sleep better
• Improve your appetite and have a healthy diet
• Prevent constipation
• Avoid tobacco use
• Consume alcohol in moderation