Getting the dancers-like-legs is what most of the women dream for? Isn’t it? But do you think that getting sleek, toned and shaped legs is really difficult. If so, then let us take a 4 weeks challenge. Follow the steps at fitness center or at home and see the results in 4 weeks.
Cossack Squat: Workout for lower body to shape glutes and thighs from every angle
How to do?
• Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart and arms relaxed at sides.
• Turn right toe up and squat to the left as deep as possible. (Here your right leg would remain straight and torso would lean slightly forward for body balance.)
• Extend arms straight out from shoulders.
• Return to start position & repeat the steps in opposite direction.
Do 2 to 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps each side.
Criss Cross Power Jacks: Workout for inner-thigh muscles & burning calories
How to do?
• Stand straight with feet together and take a deep breath.
• Exhale and jump by making feet wide and crossing arms overhead
• From there, scissor legs, crossing left leg in front of right, as left arm crosses over right at chest level.
• Repeat immediately alternating sides each time.
Do this strength exercise for 30-45 seconds.
Inner-Thigh Blaster: Workout to shape your legs & inner thighs
How to do?
• Stand at a forearm distance from countertop or the chair, holding it lightly from right hand.
• Keep your legs hip distance apart with toes straight & pointed ahead.
• Take a small size pillow or ball and keep it between the inner thighs.
• Keep your left hand on hips, lift heels, and maintain body balance on balls of feet.
• Bend your knees and slightly lower down the body
• Press inner thighs into the ball, keeping shoulders slanted over hips, hips slanted over ankles, and core tight.
• Bring left arm overhead while raising hips back up and squeeze the ball with inner thighs
• Lower an inch to repeat.
Do 30 reps, and then turn around to repeat on other side.
With these fitness workout moves to tone legs, you can surely win the challenge and tone your legs, suggests fitness expert at the women fitness gym in Singapore.